Call (203) 295-0162 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 238-7747 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Gerard Fumo, DO
New Patient(860) 370-3980
Dr. Gerard Fumo, DO is a hematology & oncology specialist in Meriden, CT. Dr. Fumo completed a residency at U Conn. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fumo is board certified in Hematology.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Midstate Medical Center - Oncology & Hematology435 Lewis Ave Ste 220, Meriden, CT 06451 Call
- Nat Cancer Inst/NIH, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- U Conn, Residency Hospital — 2000
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fumo?
Dr. Fumo is a kind, caring, compassionate, outstanding, knowledgeable doctor. He takes time with you and makes sure you understand your treatment plan. He is always aware of what you need to do and how to do it. I recommend him highly in all areas.
- Hartford Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fumo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerard Fumo, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fumo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fumo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fumo frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Fumo's office is located at 435 Lewis Ave Ste 220, Meriden, CT 06451. Find other locations and directions.