Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frank Tice, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Tice completed a residency at U Hosp. He currently practices at Mount Carmel Columbus Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Mount Carmel East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tice is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tice?
Very patient and thorough. Nice person as well as an effective physician. Up to date on cardiology healthcare.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tice frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Tice's office is located at 745 W State St Ste 750, Columbus, OH 43222. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tice has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Carmel East
- Mount Carmel West