Call (216) 353-0184 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Allan Klein, MD
New Patient(216) 353-0184
Dr. Allan Klein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Klein completed a residency at U Ottawa Heart Inst. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0184
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Ottawa Heart Inst, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Allan Klein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klein frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.