Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wedam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Erich Wedam, MD
Dr. Erich Wedam, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Wedam completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at SIBLEY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wedam is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Virginia Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- National Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Georgetown Univ, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Sibley Memorial Hospital5255 Loughboro Rd NW, Washington, DC 20016
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wedam?
He is the best. Highly recommend!! His office address is - 6410 Rockledge Drive Suite 200 Bethesda, MD 20817 Phone: (301) 897-5301
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wedam frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wedam's office is located at 5255 Loughboro Rd NW, Washington, DC 20016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wedam has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital