Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Albert Chan, MD
Dr. Albert Chan, MD is
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1992
- UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS / FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Oscar Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
Dr. Chan is extremely knowledgeable ,thoroughly discussing my problem , and course of action moving forward. The amount of time he took with me was great.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Fairview Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Albert Chan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Chan's profile.
Dr. Chan in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chan frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Chest Pain and Hyperlipidemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Chan's office is located at 33100 Cleveland Clinic Blvd # AVW3 Avon, OH 44011. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Chan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Albert Chan, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic and Fairview Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Albert Chan, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Chan has over 35 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Albert Chan, MD has a star rating of 3.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Avon - Richard E. Jacobs Health Center
Avon Hospital at Richard E. Jacobs Campus33100 Cleveland Clinic Blvd # AVW3, Avon, OH 44011 Existing Patients: (440) 695-4000