Call (440) 266-4857 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lawrence Jacobs, MD
Dr. Lawrence Jacobs, MD is a cardiology specialist in Avon, OH. Dr. Jacobs completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic - Richard E. Jacobs Health Center and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobs is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Jackson Meml Hop, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- New York University, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobs?
- Cleveland Clinic
- Fairview Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacobs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lawrence Jacobs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jacobs' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jacobs frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jacobs' office is located at 33100 Cleveland Clinic Blvd # AVW3, Avon, OH 44011. Find other locations and directions.
Cleveland Clinic - Richard E. Jacobs Health Center
Avon Hospital at Richard E. Jacobs Campus33100 Cleveland Clinic Blvd # AVW3, Avon, OH 44011 Existing Patients: (440) 266-4857