Dr. E Grogan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grogan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. E Grogan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Grogan completed a residency at Boston U Hosp. He currently practices at Richland Medical Center and is affiliated with Mile Bluff Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Grogan is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Boston U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Boston U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- The Alliance
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richland Medical Center
Richland Medical Center2601 W Beltline Hwy Ste 200, Madison, WI 53713 Existing Patients: (608) 260-2100
Unitypoint Health - Meriter202 S Park St, Madison, WI 53715 Existing Patients: (608) 260-2100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grogan?
I was an emergency patient. Dr. Grogan made me as well as my family comfortable and confident with his calm and warm communication. I am 77, received a 2 wire pacemaker and am now more active then ever thanks to my 5 star doctor THANKS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grogan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grogan frequently treats Syncope, Cardioversion, Elective, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Grogan's office is located at 2601 W Beltline Hwy Ste 200, Madison, WI 53713. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grogan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Unitypoint Health Meriter