Dr. Linton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Druenell Linton, MD is a cardiology specialist in Conyers, GA. Dr. Linton completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. She currently practices at PHI of Rockdale and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Linton is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
PHI of Rockdale1412 Milstead Ave Ne Ste 100, Conyers, GA 30012 Existing Patients: (770) 483-9330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Linton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Druenell Linton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Linton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Linton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linton frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Linton's office is located at 1412 Milstead Ave Ne Ste 100, Conyers, GA 30012. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital