Dr. Douglas Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Lee, MD is a oncology specialist in Edmonds, WA. He currently practices at Swedish Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Swedish Edmonds Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- YALE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1981
- Yale University, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Hypercoagulable State, Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease), and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Lee's office is located at 21632 Highway 99, Edmonds, WA 98026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
Swedish Cancer Institute
Swedish Cancer Institute- Edmonds Medica21632 Highway 99, Edmonds, WA 98026 (425) 673-8300