Dr. Douglas Nelson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nelson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Douglas Nelson, MD is a oncology specialist in Conroe, TX. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at Wilford Hall USAF MC. He currently practices at MD Anderson Clinical Care Center - Woodlands and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Lakeside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Hematology.
- Wilford Hall USAF MC, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Wilford Hall USAF MC, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Wilford Hall USAF MC, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 1996
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MD Anderson Clinical Care Center - Woodlands100 Fellowship Dr, Conroe, TX 77384 Existing Patients: (713) 563-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
Outstanding doctor! In 2012, he and his nurse, Candy saw me through chemo and radiation. Because of their diligence and dedication, today, I am able to enjoy my family, especially my grandson, whom I thought I would not live to see, and now, joyfully await the arrival of another grandson! Thank you Dr. Nelson and Candy. Also, thank you, M .D Anderson- the only place to go for cancer treatment!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nelson frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Nelson's office is located at 100 Fellowship Dr, Conroe, TX 77384. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nelson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Lakeside Hospital
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center