Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (859) 267-2022, and for other questions, call (859) 276-0414.
Dr. Lee Hicks, MD
New Patient(859) 785-3050
Dr. Lee Hicks, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Hicks completed a residency at IU Health Methodist. He currently practices at Baptist Health Medical Group Hematology and Oncology and is affiliated with Baptist Health Richmond. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hicks is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Baptist Health Medical Group Hematology and Oncology
Baptist Health Medical Group Hematology and Oncology1700 Nicholasville Rd Ste 1100, Lexington, KY 40503 Call
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital
- IU Health Methodist, Residency Hospital — 1991
- IU Health Methodist, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hicks?
He always listens to your concerns completely with other dra notes as well and try to run appropriate testing to diagnose your illness.
- Baptist Health Richmond
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital Pavilion H
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hicks has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee Hicks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hicks' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hicks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hicks frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Hicks' office is located at 1700 Nicholasville Rd Ste 1100, Lexington, KY 40503. Find other locations and directions.