Dr. Bandari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Don Bandari, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Bandari completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Brooklyn Cardiology and is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bandari is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Shiraz Univ, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Accord Physicians Pllc1664 E 14th St Ste 101, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Existing Patients: (718) 787-0400
Pm Medical PC1664 E 14th St Ste 201, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Existing Patients: (718) 787-0400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bandari?
I have been referred to Dr. Bandari way back in 2005 by my then internal medicine Dr. Mckenzie who is a great doctor. Dr. Bandari I find to be very professional, personable and caring person and to his patients where it matters. I have always felt comfortable coming into the office and knowing that I will be in good hands and Dr. Bandari will let me know the truth about my health. I never once felt like this man or his staff can't be trusted and I should seek care somewhere else. I am grateful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bandari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bandari frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bandari's office is located at 1664 E 14th St Ste 101, Brooklyn, NY 11229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bandari speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center