Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 844-8830.
Dr. Deepika Misra, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6576
Dr. Deepika Misra, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Misra completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. She currently practices at Mount Sinai Union Square and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Misra is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mount Sinai Union Square
Bimc Obgyn Associates10 Union Sq E Ste 2b, New York, NY 10003 Call
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Ctr-Albert Einstein, Internship Hospital
- Masters Of Science, Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University, Other Education — 2014
- Beth Israel Med Ctr-Albert Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Misra?
I trust Dr. Misra completely.
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Misra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deepika Misra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Misra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Misra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Misra frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Misra's office is located at 10 Union Sq E Ste 2b, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Misra speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.