Dr. Calnon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Calnon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Calnon completed a residency at University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs. He currently practices at Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calnon?
Dr. Calnon was the cardiologist on rotation when I arrived at the ER for pericardial issues. I was 7 months pregnant at the time, and have a preexisting heart condition. Dr. Calnon took considerable care and attention to the matter, using both intelligence and great bedside manners. Very thorough and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dennis Calnon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Calnon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Calnon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Calnon frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Calnon's office is located at 3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital