Call (440) 266-4658 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Anthony Vlastaris, MD
New Patient(440) 266-4658
Dr. Anthony Vlastaris, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairview Park, OH. Dr. Vlastaris completed a residency at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. He currently practices at Fairview Hospital and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vlastaris is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Fairview Hospital20455 Lorain Rd Ste 301, Fairview Park, OH 44126 Existing Patients: (440) 266-4658
- Metro Health Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Duke Universtiy, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vlastaris?
Great heart Dr. I travel over 200 miles and have had as My Heart DR. for over 16 years. I have a standing appointment with Dr vlastaris every 6 months all my exams are very thorough and a truly Professional.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Avon Hospital
- Fairview Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vlastaris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Anthony Vlastaris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vlastaris' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vlastaris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vlastaris frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Vlastaris' office is located at 20455 Lorain Rd Ste 301, Fairview Park, OH 44126. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vlastaris speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.