New patients may call (440) 266-4658 to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Vlastaris, MD
Dr. Anthony Vlastaris, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairview Park, OH. Dr. Vlastaris completed a residency at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. He currently practices at Fairview Hospital and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vlastaris is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Metro Health Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vlastaris?
Great heart Dr. I travel over 200 miles and have had as My Heart DR. for over 16 years. I have a standing appointment with Dr vlastaris every 6 months all my exams are very thorough and a truly Professional.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Avon Hospital
- Fairview Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Anthony Vlastaris, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Vlastaris's profile.
Dr. Vlastaris specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Vlastaris frequently treats the following conditions: Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Adult Congenital Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Vlastaris' office is located at 20455 Lorain Rd Ste 301, Fairview Park, OH 44126. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Vlastaris is able to speak Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vlastaris provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Anthony Vlastaris, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland Clinic Avon Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Anthony Vlastaris, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Vlastaris has over 31 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Anthony Vlastaris, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Fairview Hospital20455 Lorain Rd Ste 301, Fairview Park, OH 44126 Existing Patients: (440) 266-4658