Call (216) 353-0055 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Bajzer, MD
Dr. Christopher Bajzer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Bajzer completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bajzer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bajzer?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bajzer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Bajzer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bajzer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bajzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bajzer frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Bajzer's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0055