Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Hackley, MD is a sports medicine specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Hackley completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Torrey Pines Orthopaedic Medical Group, Inc. and is affiliated with Mammoth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hackley is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University of California, Riverside, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Torrey Pines Orthopaedic Medical Group, Inc.
Torrey Pines Orthopaedic Medical Group, Inc.9850 Genesee Ave Ste 210, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 535-1894
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hackley?
My son was hospitalized for 3 weeks at Scripps. Dr Hackley came to see him every day! He had great bedside manners. He did 3 operations on him. He was fabulous! I can’t say enough great things about him!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hackley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hackley frequently treats Meniscus Surgery, Musculoskeletal Function Test, and Achilles Tendon Rupture Repair.
Dr. Hackley's office is located at 9850 Genesee Ave Ste 210, La Jolla, CA 92037. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mammoth Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla