Dr. Najman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Najman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Skokie, IL. Dr. Najman completed a residency at Jewish Hospital of St Louis. He currently practices at North Shore Medical Group and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Najman is board certified in Cardiology.
- Jewish Hospital of St Louis, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Najman?
I love Dr. Najman and feel that he has kept me alive and well for the last twenty years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Najman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Najman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Najman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Najman frequently treats Heart Disease, Lipid Disorders, and Hypertension.
Dr. Najman's office is located at 9650 Gross Point Rd Ste 4900, Skokie, IL 60076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Najman speaks Creole, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
North Shore Medical Group
North Shore Medical Group9650 Gross Point Rd Ste 4900, Skokie, IL 60076 Existing Patients: (847) 676-1333