Dr. Doering has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Doering, MD is a oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Doering completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Norton Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doering is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Unif Svcs U Hlth Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1980
- Advantage Care Network (ACN)
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commission for Children with Special Needs
- Community Care of Southern Indiana
- Cooperative Care and Hospital Agreement
- Coventry Health Care
- Dept. of US Army Medical Active Duty
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- Dunn & Associates
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Health Care Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Hospice & Palliative Care Services,Inc.
- Indiana Health Network
- Kentucky Access
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Methodist Hospital Community Care Network
- Mutual Medical
- National Preferred Provider Network
- National Provider Network
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Passport Home Health
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- Sagamore Health Network
- Self Pay
- Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- United Concordia
- United Teacher Associates Insurance Company
- Value Options
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norton Cancer Institute
Louisville Oncology3991 Dutchmans Ln Ste 405, Louisville, KY 40207 Existing Patients: (502) 899-3366
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doering?
I felt that he was very thorough and honest talking to me about my cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Doering, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doering's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doering accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doering frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Doering's office is located at 3991 Dutchmans Ln Ste 405, Louisville, KY 40207. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Louisville
- Norton Hospital