Dr. David Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Roberts, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at St Lukes/Columbia U. He currently practices at Sutter Medical Group Cardiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- St Lukes/Columbia U, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- St Lukes/Columbia U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Lukes/Columbia U, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sutter Medical Group Cardiology
Sutter Medical Group Cardiology2800 L St Fl 6, Sacramento, CA 95816 Existing Patients: (916) 887-4040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Doctor Roberts was awesome. He made me feel 100% better about my heart condition and my angiogram went off without a hitch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 2800 L St Fl 6, Sacramento, CA 95816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roberts speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Roberts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.