Dr. David Schleinkofer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schleinkofer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Schleinkofer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Schleinkofer completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Fort Wayne Cardiology and is affiliated with Parkview DeKalb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schleinkofer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Chief Of Cardiology At Parkview Hospital, Other Education — 2000
- U Okla, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Chief Cardiology Fellow University Of Oklahoma Healthsciences Center, Other Education
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schleinkofer?
EXCEPTIONAL. I have been waiting for a dx since I was a child. He helped me in one appointment to narrow down what has been going on for 28 years. I have received the correct medication, lifestyle changes and advice to move forward with this and live a healthy life! He is so knowledgeable of PoTS and how to treat it! He is kind, funny, compassionate and truly caring. He goes the extra mile every time. We still are in contact via MyChart when I have questions or concerns, and I have NEVER felt like he didn't truly care about me as a person. It was worth the 3 hour drive to see him and his staff. AMAZING. God given blessing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schleinkofer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schleinkofer frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Schleinkofer's office is located at 1819 Carew St, Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schleinkofer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkview DeKalb Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Whitley Hospital