Dr. Charles Wickliffe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wickliffe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Wickliffe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wickliffe completed a residency at Grady Meml Hosp/Emory U. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wickliffe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Grady Meml/Emory U, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Grady Meml Hosp/Emory U, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute
Piedmont Heart Institute275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wickliffe?
Great Doctor,highly recommend. Been my doctor for nearly forty years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wickliffe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wickliffe frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Wickliffe's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wickliffe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital