Dr. Brown III has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Brown III, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Brown III completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown III is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute
PHI of Buckhead95 Collier Rd Nw Ste 2065, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown III?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Charles Brown III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown III's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown III frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Brown III's office is located at 95 Collier Rd Nw Ste 2065, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital