Dr. Camellus Ezeugwu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ezeugwu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Camellus Ezeugwu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pikesville, MD. Dr. Ezeugwu completed a residency at St Josephs Hosp. and is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ezeugwu is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- St Josephs Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St JosephsHosp/Seton Hall U Grad Med Prog, Internship Hospital — 1990
- St Georges U, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2 Reservoir Cir, Pikesville, MD 21208 Existing Patients: (410) 653-1823
Just Heart Cardiovascular Group
Juan A. Beltran M.d. P.A.1940 W Baltimore St, Baltimore, MD 21223 Existing Patients: (410) 362-3187
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ezeugwu?
My experience was great he was very friendly and knowledgeable. He staff was too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ezeugwu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ezeugwu frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Ezeugwu's office is located at 2 Reservoir Cir, Pikesville, MD 21208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ezeugwu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Hospital Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus