Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Cameron, MD
Dr. Scott Cameron, MD is
- Strong Memorial Hospital University of Rochester|University of Rochester Strong Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center|New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Upstate Med Ctr SUNY-Syracuse, Medical School — 2009
- New York Presbyterian Cornell University, Residency Hospital
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Global Excel Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Independent Health
- INTotal Health
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Healthcare
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Oscar Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cameron?
Dr Cameron is the most educated and dedicated Cardiologist I’ve ever dealt with. He saved my husband’s life. His discovery and moderating of an anurism, plus putting a team of professionals together, surly made the difference. He is amazing!!
- Cleveland Clinic
- F.F. Thompson Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Scott Cameron, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cameron's profile.
Dr. Cameron in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cameron's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R Cleveland, OH 44195. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cameron provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Scott Cameron, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, F.F. Thompson Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Scott Cameron, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Cameron has over 14 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Scott Cameron, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Array Behavioral Care
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 340-8968