Call (216) 340-8968 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Scott Cameron, MD
New Patient(216) 340-8968
Dr. Scott Cameron, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Cameron completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Main Campus and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cameron is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 340-8968
- University of Rochester Strong Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Univ Edinburgh, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Independent Health
- INTotal Health
- Magellan Healthcare
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Ohio Health Choice
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cameron?
Dr Cameron is the most educated and dedicated Cardiologist I’ve ever dealt with. He saved my husband’s life. His discovery and moderating of an anurism, plus putting a team of professionals together, surly made the difference. He is amazing!!
- Cleveland Clinic
- F.F. Thompson Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cameron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Cameron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cameron's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cameron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cameron frequently treats First Degree Heart Block, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Cameron's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.