Dr. Adler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Adler, MD is a hematology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Adler completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Birmingham Hematologyoncology and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adler is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Birmingham Hematologyoncology2022 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 628, Birmingham, AL 35209 Existing Patients: (205) 870-4783
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adler?
A very knowledgeable, kind, caring physician. He worked tirelessly to help my husband, even calling on the weekend to check on him. One of the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adler frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Erythropoietin Test, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Adler's office is located at 2022 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 628, Birmingham, AL 35209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital