Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Brett Rosenblatt, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Riverhead, NY. Dr. Rosenblatt completed a residency at Wills Eye Hospital. He currently practices at LONG ISLAND VITRO RETINAL CONSULTANTS and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenblatt is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Barnes Retina Washington Universtiy, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island Vitro Retinal Consultants
Long Island Vitro Retinal Consultants47 Commerce Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 905-0666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenblatt?
De Rosenblatt explains everything and is very patient with questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosenblatt frequently treats Corneal Abrasion or Laceration, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Rosenblatt's office is located at 47 Commerce Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenblatt speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rosenblatt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset