Call (516) 939-6100 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Maisel, MD
Make an Appointment(631) 203-2511
Dr. James Maisel, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hicksville, NY. Dr. Maisel completed a residency at Nassau County Medical Center. He currently practices at Retina Group of New York and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Maisel is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Retina Group Of New York
Retina Group Of New York1455 Veterans Hwy Ste 101, Islandia, NY 11749 Existing Patients: (631) 203-2511
- New York Hospital-Columbia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Nassau County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maisel?
It was extremely positive. I left feeling much more comfortable than when I arrived.
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Maisel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maisel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maisel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maisel frequently treats Chorioretinal Scars, Macular Hole, and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. Maisel's office is located at 400 S Oyster Bay Rd Ste 305, Hicksville, NY 11801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maisel speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Maisel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.