Dr. Bernard Park, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Park completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in General Surgery.
Regional Cancer Care Associates
Regional Cancer Care Associates92 2nd St Apt Suite301, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Existing Patients: (551) 996-5900
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1993
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center