Dr. Peter Midulla, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1189
Dr. Peter Midulla, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Midulla completed a residency at Mt Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Midulla is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors5 E 98th St Fl 14, New York, NY 10029 Call
- Chldns National Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Mt Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mt Sinai Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Midulla?
We are still thinking how much Dr. Midulla helped us to go through the difficult time. We cannot praise enough his professionalism and personal approach. We are very grateful to Dr. Midulla for taking a good care of our daughter. He was extremely patient with us, calm and reachable post the surgery as well. His attention and detailed explanations made us feel very comfortable that our daughter was in very good hands.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital