Dr. Brian Coakley, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1189
Dr. Brian Coakley, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Coakley completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coakley is board certified in General Surgery.
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors5 E 98th St Fl 14, New York, NY 10029 Call
- British Columbia Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coakley?
We are in love and in awe with Dr Coakley! He will spend with a patient as long as you need explaining condition, options, outcomes. He backs it up with knowledge of current studies. Doesn't rush and has super kind and calm demeanor. ALSO, although he is a surgeon, he doesn't rush to operate or make a ton of unnecessary tests. I find his approach as "holistic" as it can be for a surgeon. Hope to not see him again (in a good way), but would always stop by on a street if run into him to say hi.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Roosevelt Hospital