Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Bennye Malone, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Washington, DC. Dr. Malone completed a residency at University of Florida-Gainesville. She currently practices at Capitol Hill Dental Assoc. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Washington DC General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Howard University College of Dentistry, Medical School
- University of Florida-Gainesville, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Bethune Cookman College, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Arun Garg, Dds Institurte Of Dental Implantology and Craig Misch, Dds Implantology Institute, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malone?
Dr. Bennye Malone is knowledgeable, kind, very patient, friendly and loves what she does for the community. I have been with Dr. Malone for quite a few years and I absolutely trust her judgement. She explains the anatomy behind what she suggest for your teeth. Her staff have always been friendly, patient and caring. Thank you Dr. Bennye Malone!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malone frequently treats Cavity, Chipped Tooth, and Composite Fillings.
Dr. Malone's office is located at 1341 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Capitol Hill Dental Assoc1341 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003 (202) 547-6453