Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (202) 688-5496.
Dr. Jill Bailey, DDS
Make an appointment(202) 688-5496
Dr. Jill Bailey, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Washington, DC. Dr. Bailey completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center. She currently practices at Orchin Orthodontics and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 2000
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Other Education — 2000
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bailey?
Dr. Bailey did a phenomenal job with my braces! She worked hard to make sure the results look great, and my bite and teeth look wonderful! Also, everyone in the office was very nice to work with as well, and Dr. Bailey and her staff answered all of my questions throughout my experience. I highly recommend her to anyone thinking about getting braces.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jill Bailey, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bailey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bailey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bailey frequently treats Ankylosis of Tooth, Bite Adjustment, and Ceramic Dental Braces.
Dr. Bailey's office is located at 5301 Wisconsin Ave NW Ste 200, Washington, DC 20015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bailey speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bailey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.