Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ana Arango, DDS
Dr. Ana Arango, DDS is
- Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Autonoma University/ Colombia, Undergraduate School — 1996
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arango?
I have been a happy patient of Dr. Arango's for several years. Due to the far distance to my home, I decided to try a local dentist. Big mistake. There was no comparison! Dr. Arango is not only EXCEPTIONALLY skilled, she CARES deeply about all of her patients. She hires office staff that exceptional as well. I won't make that mistake again. In fact, I would travel twice the distance. Do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with Dr. Arango! You will be glad you did.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ana Arango, DDS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Arango's profile.
Dr. Arango in specializes in Dentistry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Arango's office is located at 6303 Little River Tpke Ste 140 Alexandria, VA 22312. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Arango is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Arango provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ana Arango, DDS has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Smiles at Beauregard Square
Smiles at Beauregard Square6303 Little River Tpke Ste 140, Alexandria, VA 22312 Existing Patients: (703) 952-5445