Dr. Bassem Chaar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bassem Chaar, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago Ridge, IL. Dr. Chaar completed a residency at St Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at Affiliated Oncologists and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaar is board certified in Hematology.
- St Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- St Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1998
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Millenium Medical Center10604 Southwest Hwy, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415 Existing Patients: (708) 424-9710
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaar?
Dr. Chaar is a superb oncologist. He is analytical, explains things well, listens well, and is very reasonable. He and is entire staff are Tip-Top and have my highest recommendation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaar frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Chaar's office is located at 10604 Southwest Hwy, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaar speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chaar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital