Dr. Anne Lally, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lally's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anne Lally, MD is a general surgery specialist in Newington, CT. Dr. Lally completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. She currently practices at Starling Physicians Nephrology and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lally is board certified in General Surgery.
- Lahey Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Virginia Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lally?
Dr. Lally was pleasant. She made me feel comfortable right away. My procedure was completed in a timely manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lally accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lally frequently treats Arteriovenostomy for Renal Dialysis, Arteriovenous Shunt Creation , and Revision of Arteriovenous Shunt for Renal Dialysis.
Dr. Lally's office is located at 505 Willard Ave, Newington, CT 06111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lally has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus