Dr. Robert Hagberg, MD
New Patient(844) 226-3123
Dr. Robert Hagberg, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Hagberg completed a residency at Stanford U Sch Med. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hagberg is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford Specialists85 Seymour St Ste 919, Hartford, CT 06106 Call
- Stanford U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mass Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hagberg?
after having had open heart surgery to replace my aortic valve in January, I went for my checkup last week and my heart doctor told me that no one could tell that I had had a heart problem from the way my heart is working now. the scar hardly shows and I am not the least subconscious of it, A great Surgeon.
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial