Dr. Sabet Hashim, MD
New Patient(844) 226-3123
Dr. Sabet Hashim, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Hashim completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hashim is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Lukes Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- St Lukes Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Lycee francais, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hashim?
I consider myself fortunate to be living in the Hartford area when I needed mitral valve replacement. In my pre-op visit, Dr. Hashim answered all my questions reassuringly. After I met with him, I had a long meeting with his nurse manager, Susan Collazo, who went over pre-op preparation in detail. Before and after, if I ever had a question, she responded to my email query amazingly quickly and very thoroughly. My mitral valve surgery on 8/23/2018 went remarkably smoothly and my recovery was quick and uneventful. Though I was asymptomatic beforehand, I feel distinctly better and stronger since the surgery. My deepest thanks to both Dr. Hashim and Susan Collazo.
- Hartford Hospital