Dr. Anna Kalynych, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalynych's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anna Kalynych, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Kalynych completed a residency at University of Kansas. She currently practices at Piedmont Hospital and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalynych is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas, Internship Hospital
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalynych?
Dr Kalynych is one fine doctor. On my first visit I was having difficulty getting my breath. Arrived at her office 45 minutes before my appointment time and was taken back immediately to see her. She sent me straight over to the hospital. After a X-ray it revealed both my lungs were filled with blood clots. I was hooked to a IV with liquid blood thinner. She is the best and most professional at her job. Staff is also very friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalynych accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalynych frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kalynych's office is located at 275 Collier Rd NW Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalynych has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital