Dr. Angeli Rampersad, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rampersad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Angeli Rampersad, MB BS is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Rampersad completed a residency at SUNY Downstate. She currently practices at Indiana Hemophilia & Thrombosis Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rampersad is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- SUNY Downstate, Residency Hospital — 2004
- SUNY Downstate, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Univ of the West Indies, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rampersad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rampersad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rampersad frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Rampersad's office is located at 8326 NAAB RD, Indianapolis, IN 46260. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rampersad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.