Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0046.
Dr. Carola Arndt, MD
New Patient(507) 405-0046
Dr. Carola Arndt, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Arndt completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arndt is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arndt?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arndt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carola Arndt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arndt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arndt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arndt frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Arndt's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.