Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0046.
Dr. Shakila Khan, MB BS
New Patient(507) 405-0046
Dr. Shakila Khan, MB BS is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock MC. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Rochester and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- U Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock MC, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Civil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shakila Khan, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.