Click here to compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Alvie Richardson, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in La Mesa, CA. Dr. Richardson completed a residency at University TX Southwestern. He currently practices at Grossmont Hospital Corporation and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brown University Womens Infants Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University TX Southwestern, Residency Hospital — 2004
- UNMC, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Washoe Hosp University NV, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Nevada School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richardson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richardson frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Fetal Cardiac Monitoring.
Dr. Richardson's office is located at 5555 Grossmont Center Dr, La Mesa, CA 91942. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richardson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center