Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (442) 274-0577.
Dr. Maryam Tarsa, MD
Dr. Maryam Tarsa, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Tarsa completed a residency at UCSD Healthcare. She currently practices at UC San Diego Medical Center and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCSD Healthcare, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- UCSD Healthcare, Residency Hospital — 2002
- UCSD Healthcare, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tarsa?
I came to Dr Tarsa at 24 weeks pregnant with a high-risk pregnancy after my former OB had completely terrified me. Dr Tarsa was so knowledgeable and reassuring and made me feel like I was in the absolute best hands. I saw her weekly and have only good things to say about her. She was kind and smart and made sure my baby was born healthy. I cannot recommend her enough!
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maryam Tarsa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tarsa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tarsa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tarsa frequently treats Breech Position, High Risk Pregnancy, and Pregnancy Ultrasound.
Dr. Tarsa's office is located at 9444 Medical Center Dr Fl 1, La Jolla, CA 92037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tarsa speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tarsa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.