Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (442) 274-0577 to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Wolf, DO
Dr. Richard Wolf, DO is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Wolf completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at UC San Diego Medical Center and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolf?
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Wolf, DO on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wolf's profile.
Dr. Wolf frequently treats the following conditions: Breech Position, Placenta Previa, and Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wolf's office is located at 9444 Medical Center Dr Fl 1, La Jolla, CA 92037. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Richard Wolf, DO is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Poway.
Dr. Wolf has over 33 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.3/5 for Dr. Richard Wolf, DO. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.