Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Wilson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Med Center La New Orleans Lsu, Residency Hospital
- LSU Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Astigmatism, Nearsightedness, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilson speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic