Dr. Yara Paula Catoira-Boyle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Catoira-Boyle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Yara Paula Catoira-Boyle, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Catoira-Boyle completed a residency at Indiana University. She currently practices at Indianapolis Office and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Catoira-Boyle is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine/Mount Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Indiana University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami Beach, Fl, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Brasilia, Df, Brazil, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Visionary Eye Specialists9002 N Meridian St Ste 112, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Existing Patients: (317) 843-9005
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Catoira-Boyle?
I've been a patient for many years and find Dr. Catoira-Boyle to be efficient, knowledgeable, gentle, and proficient. I know that my eyes are in good hands and that she will answer my questions and give advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Catoira-Boyle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Catoira-Boyle frequently treats Ultrasound, Eye, Farnsworth Lantern Test, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Catoira-Boyle's office is located at 9002 N Meridian St Ste 112, Indianapolis, IN 46260. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Catoira-Boyle speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Catoira-Boyle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis