Dr. Li has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Xinning Li, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Li completed a residency at University of Massachussetts Medical Center. and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Li is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Harvard Medical School (Massachusetts General Hospital / Brigham and Women's Hospital), Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- International Travelling Fellowship In Shoulder Surgery-Lyon and Annecy, France, Other Education — 2013
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Massachussetts Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Orthopaedic Research Fellowship-Tissue Engineering, Other Education — 2007
- University of Massachussetts Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2005
- Campbell University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
I definitely I recommend Dr. Li is a Great doctor .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Xinning Li, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Li's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Li accepts your insurance.
Dr. Li frequently treats Joint Pain, Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Li's office is located at 725 Albany St Ste B, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Li speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Medical Center