Dr. Erek Latzka, MD
Dr. Erek Latzka, MD
Dr. Erek Latzka, MD is a Pain Management Specialist in Wellesley, MA. They graduated from
Patients said this doctor explains conditions well.
Patients said this doctor is trustworthy.
Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Patients said the staff was friendly.
Patients said scheduling was easy.
Boston Sports and Biologics20 Walnut St Ste 14, Wellesley, MA 02481
Experience and Background Check
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Latzka?
Today is National Doctors’ Day!! An ideal time to acknowledge an outstanding doctor!! After having spinal fusion T11-L3, my orthopedic team suggested an EMG/NCS due to some neurological conditions. I am ever so thankful to have been referred to Dr. Latzka! At my 1st neurological test, his explanations throughout the procedure (what was taking place and why), also his techniques, allowed me to feel very comfortable and at ease. When he shared the results, he explained details clearly using easily understood layman’s wording, then suggested excellent neurosurgeons for follow-up care. Most recently, Dr. Latzka, once again as an acute caring listener, provided valuable guidance for somewhat puzzling neurological concerns. (which had not been previously addressed) I am extremely grateful for Dr. Latzka’s exceptional care!! Thanks to his expertise I am on a path to improving my health and everyday mobility!!
Choice Plus POS II
National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Card PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0HealthyBlue Advantage
Cigna PPOLocalPlusOpen Access Plus
First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Erek Latzka, MD, RMSK, is dual board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine. He manages acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, and offers non-operative alternatives to orthopedic surgery. His clinical interests include diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound (same day results without waiting for an MRI), Orthobiologic injections such as platelet rich plasma (PRP), and ultrasound guided procedures (such as ultrasound guided carpal tunnel & trigger finger releases, and tenotomy with ultrasound guided using the Tenex device
- Dr. Erek Latzka, MD is a pain management specialist in Wellesley, MA. They specialize in Pain Management.
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
- University Of Washington, Department Of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sports Medicine, Swedish Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Erek Latzka, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Latzka's profile.
Dr. Latzka in specializes in Pain Management. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Latzka's office is located at 20 Walnut St Ste 14 Wellesley, MA 02481. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Latzka provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Erek Latzka, MD is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Erek Latzka, MD holds board certification in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Erek Latzka, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Harborview Medical Center
325 9th Ave, Seattle, WA