Dr. Song has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Xiaoyan Song, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Song completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. She currently practices at DR. SONG CLINIC and is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Song is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Other Education — 2007
- Taishan Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Taishan Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Song Clinic
Sunny Friendly Medical PC4199 Main St Ste 201, Flushing, NY 11355 Existing Patients: (718) 961-1897
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Song?
Wonderful Doctor, good listener , always cares about my health issues, friendly...., thanks Doctor Song and to your staff, I love my doctor Song, be well and stay safe .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Xiaoyan Song, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Song's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Song accepts your insurance.
Dr. Song frequently treats Wellness Examination, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Song's office is located at 4199 Main St Ste 201, Flushing, NY 11355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Song speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens